Tuesday, November 07, 2006

rainhat.JPG


rainhat.JPG
Originally uploaded by The Mungo Park Experience.
Ok...so it's November and I've been back in corporate America for over a month and returned from this trip for over two months. Sigh.

Anyway I've uploaded a gaggle of photos that were taken by me and my good friend Colleen with whom I adventured through The Continent. There are pictures in here from London, Paris, the Provence Region of France around Avignon, Berlin (see yellow hat at left) and the Lowlands Music Festival about an hour outside of Amsterdam.

As always I'd love to hear from any and all of you either via email or with comments to the various photos.

Happy Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving to all those I haven't seen and won't see...

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home